Login | Register
Digital Multimeter Case
Triplett offers several kinds of multimeter cases that are specifically made to protect the unit from being dropped or hit, and from being exposed to dust and dirt. A digital multimeter is an important device used to measure voltage, current, and resistance of electronic circuits. Digital multimeters are an essential piece of equipment for many businesses and homeowners. While these instruments are very useful, they can also be quite delicate. If not used and stored properly, they can be damaged easily. If you own a digital multimeter, it is important to take steps to protect it from damage by storing it in a clean/ dry place, or keeping it away from extreme temperatures. Being said this, one of the most important things you can do to prevent damage to your multimeter accessories is to keep it inside a case when it is not in use. This will protect the delicate internals of the multimeter from being damage.
NewTriplettOriginal price $24.99Current price $9.99
Zippered canvas pouch for use with most Triplett DMM and 310 testers. Dimensions: L:8" x W:5.5" x D:1.75"Original price $24.99Current price $9.99Save $15.00
Replacement Padded case for 2000 series railroad testers. CATEGORY: RAILROAD TEST SETS$49.99Sale
Know More About Triplett Digital Multimeter Case
What is Digital Multimeter Case?
A digital multimeter case is a type of case designed to protect a digital multimeter. These test equipment cases are typically made out of durable materials like plastic or metal, and they often have a foam interior to help cushion and protect the multimeter. Most electrical tester cases also have a built-in handle or strap, which makes it easy to carry the multimeter with you. While most digital multimeters come with a case, some people may not realize the significance of keeping the multimeter in its case. While it may not seem like a big deal, keeping your digital multimeter in its case is extremely important.
What is DMM Case Used For?
As multimeter covers become more popular, it is important to know why they are such a valuable investment. Here are the top reasons to use a case for multimeter.
- Protection from the Elements: A digital multimeter case will protect your multimeter from moisture and other environmental factors. The voltage tester case protects the multimeter from dust and other debris, which can clog the device and cause it to malfunction.
- Improved Durability: A multimeter pouch will help to extend the life of your multimeter by protecting it from bumps and drops.
- Easy to Transport: A DMM case will make it easy to take your multimeter with you wherever you go.
- Organized Storage: An electrical tester case will help keep all your multimeter accessories organized and in one place. The case for multimeter keeps the unit organized and easy to find, so you don't have to waste time looking for it when you need it.
- Cost-Effective Way to Show Professionalism: A digital multimeter case is a great way to show your professional pride.
Browse More Electrical Test & Measurement Collections
Multimeters & Clamp-On Meters:
|Analog Meters||Clamp-On Multimeters||Digital Multimeters|
|Railroad VOM Test Sets||Voltage & Current Dataloggers||Magnetic Field Testers|
|AC Voltage Detector||Continuity Testers||Test Leads|
|GFCI Receptacle Testers||AC Line Splitters||Electrical Hand Tools|
|Non-Contact Voltage Detection Pens||Circuit Breaker Tracers|
Megohm & Resistance Testers:
|Megohmmeters - Insulation Testers||Earth Ground Resistance Testers|
Live Wire Circuit Testers:
|Live Wire Tone & Probe Kit|
|Power Supplies||Motor & Phase Rotation Testers|