2-and-3 Wire Earth Ground Resistance Tester - Measures Earth Ground Resistance from 20Ω to 2000Ω - (EG480)
The Triplett Model EG480 can measure 2- and 3-wire Earth Ground Resistance (in 3 ranges) and Earth Voltage (200V), plus multimeter functions AC/DC Voltage and Resistance (200kΩ). Read More >
The Triplett Model EG480 can measure 2- and 3-wire Earth Ground Resistance (in 3 ranges) and Earth Voltage (200V), plus multimeter functions AC/DC Voltage and Resistance (200kΩ). Additional features include: Dual LCD display with backlight, Data Hold, Auto power off, and a low battery indicator. CAT III 1000V safety category. Includes test leads, (2) auxiliary earth rods, (6) AA batteries, and carrying case. 1-year warranty.
EG480-NIST Comes with Certificate of traceability to NIST standards
Please add 11 business days lead-time for the NIST calibration process
- Measures earth ground resistance from 20Ω to 2000Ω
- Dual LCD display with backlight
- Multimeter functions: AC/DC Voltage and Resistance
- Data Hold freezes reading on the display
- Auto power off and low battery indicator
- Overmolded housing for added durability
- Complete with protective holster, test leads, (2) auxiliary earth rods, (6) AA batteries, and carrying case
- Optional model complete with Certificate of Traceability to N.I.S.T.
- 1 year warranty
- Lead time for NIST Certified products is 5-7 business days
- Upon order placement, please provide the company name that should appear on the certificate. Without this information, we will not be able to provide a certificate of calibration.
|Earth Resistance||20Ω,200Ω, 2000Ω|
|Power||(6) AA batteries|
|Safety Category||CAT III 1000V|
|Dimensions||7.8 x 3.62 x 2” (200 x 92 x 50mm)|