Login | Register
NETWORK & CABLE TESTING
Triplett offers a variety of Network Test Solutions for validating your wiring infrastructure and network integrity. Our range of network testing equipment includes Ethernet testers, cable testers, network testers, etc. Our network test solutions are ideal to use while installing new cables or checking the efficiency of existing cables. We also offer a certificate of traceability to N.I.S.T which ensures the quality and performance of our network and cable testing solutions.
Telephone Lineman Test Sets
Test Analog / POTS line and systems
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Detectors
CAT 5/6 Digital Volt Meter
Tone Generator & Probe Kits
To trace twisted pair, LAN, multi-conductor and more
Voice, Data, & Video Patch Cables
Available in 1', 3', 5', 10', 25', 50', 75' and 100' length
Tests and Repairs 10, 100, and 1000 Base-T Networks
Cable Length Meters
100-300' Cable Length
Low Voltage Testers & Accessories
LVRPO Tester Tit, Smart Remote, Pro coax ID and more
RF Spectrum Analyze
2.4 GHz/5GHz Spectrum Analyzer
Networking Hand Tools
Locking Pliers, Cutters, Wire Strippers and more
Serving Networking and Cable Testers
Triplett offers a wide range of networking testers and Ethernet cable testers designed for accurate and reliable network testing. Our selection features the following:
- Cable length meters with 20 built-in VOPs to test cable length with time-domain reflectometer technology.
- Continuity testers to trace wire types and perform TI1568 tests.
- LAN testers with a remote probe for testing cables, hubs, and switches in a network.
- Wide range of low voltage testers to check voltage drop or fluctuations in the network.
- Low voltage tester accessories and hand tools like locking pliers, cutters, and wire strippers are also available.