Login | Register
Pressure manometers are devices that measure the ducts, pipelines, and other such applications. Differential pressure manometers are devices used to measure the pressure difference between subsequent readings. Triplett offers differential digital manometers for various industrial and commercial applications. The differential pressure manometer that we offer can measure pressure ±2psi and ±5psi. They feature two inputs, which can be used to measure the differential pressure between two different sources or two points of a source. These digital pressure manometers are offered in a case with AAA batteries, sample tubing, USB cable, and pouch case. All electronic manometers for sale are offered with a 1-year warranty.
Know More About Triplett Pressure Meters and Manometers
What is Measuring Pressure?
Pressure, in industry, is a process of pushing or pressing material through a certain conduit. Pipes, hoses, pumps, and cylinders are filled (or emptied) of such materials as water, oil (hydraulics), air (pneumatics), and gases. The pressure of gases and liquids in pipes and cylinders must be monitored and controlled for safety and operational reasons. Pressure meters that measure differential pressure are known as Manometers.
What are the units of measure for Pressure Meters and Manometers?
Units of measure include: Pounds per square inch (psi), inches of water (both common in the U.S) and millimeters of mercury (mm Hg) - a popular metric unit. Other supported units of measure include Bars and Pascals.
What are the features on Manometers and Pressure Meters?
Quick Disconnect fittings: Such fittings are convenient in that they allow for quick and simple connect and disconnect of hoses from and to the meter.
Zero/Offset: This feature offers the user a method of comparing measurements to reference value (off¬set). It also allows the user to null the display for a measurement of a system that does not any have pressure (Zero). The Offset feature also allows the user to better match the display of two separate pressure systems.
Data Hold: The meter’s display can be ‘frozen’ so that the user can retain a measurement long after the pressure has changed if desired.
MIN-MAX-AVG: For long measurement sessions the user can store the highest (MAX), lowest (MIN), and average (AVG) readings for later recall. This is handy when capturing peaks and drops over time.
PC Interface: For surveys and compliance testing, the PC interface is a convenient way to offer time and date stamped documentation of readings.
What are typical Pressure Meter applications?
The applications for pressure and vacuum instrumentation can be divided into two classes: Low range (0-30psi) and High range (0-500psi).
- Low range applications include hospital equipment manufacturing, light duty manufacturing (pick-and¬place robotic automation, fume extractors, dust blowers), and light duty controls (gates, avionics).
- Higher range applications include heavy construction, cargo lifts, and commuter/standard rail controls.
What are typical Manometers applications?
- Manometers are pressure meters that simultaneously measure two separate pressure lines and display the pressure difference.
- Manometers are used widely in ﬂood remediation surveys.
- In ﬂood situations water damage to residential and commercial areas can be extensive.
- Pressure meters, along with moisture meters, humidity meters, and IR cameras are used to document the damage and to plan for repairs and reconstruction.
- HVAC technician use Manometers in the installation, testing, and repair phases of heating and air conditioning systems.
Browse More Building, Maintenance & Environmental Collections
Inspection & Laser Distance Meters:
|Photo & Contact Tachometers||Borescope Camera||Laser Distance Meters|
|CO & CO2 Meters||Combustible Gas Detectors||Formaldahyde Meters|
|Sound & Noise Level Meters||Humidity Indicators & Meters||Non-Contact & Contact Thermometers|
|Particle Monitoring||Moisture Meters||Lumen Meters|
|Propeller Anemometers||Hygro-Thermometers||Digital Hygrometer|
|PH and Conductivity Meters|