Login | Register
Triplett offers different types of high-quality networking hand tools at reasonable prices. A hand tool is any manually operated tool used for several mechanical operations. A hand tool does not use electricity, as it contains no motor. These tools are used for several manual applications like cutting wires, cables, turning screws, and so on. Our selection features some of the best selling hand tools including screwdrivers, wire strippers, cable cutters, telescopic inspection mirrors, and so on. You can buy these hand tools individually and also a 32-piece industrial-grade bit kit to meet your application requirements. All these networking hand tools are covered with a 1-year warranty and are made to work efficiently in challenging scenarios.
The Triplett TPAL-X autoloading screwdriver is perfect for the professional or do-it-yourselfer and features an 18-tooth ratchet driver with forwar...View full details$19.99Sale
The Triplett Model TT-102 is a 2-in-1 Worklight/Flashlight with an adjustable stand that rotates 360º to provide illumination (6,000K color tempera...View full detailsfrom $6.99Sale
New15" Extended Reach Locking Pliers with Cushioned Grip - Easily Grip Small and Round Objects - (TT-200)Triplett$17.99
The Triplett TT-200 LongLockers Extended Reach Locking Pliers with Cushioned Grips feature a super long 15-inch reach for access into tight spaces....View full details$17.99Sale
The Triplett TT-242 CablCut Copper Cable Cutter cuts multi-wire copper cable up to a 3/8 diameter. The TT-242 CablCut also includes a precision wir...View full details$17.99Sale
The Triplett autoloading screwdriver is perfect for the professional or do-it-yourselfer and comes preloaded with 6 commonly used precision bits: S...View full details$14.97Sale
NewAutomatic Wire Stripper -Strips Wire from 8 - 30 AWG, Crimps Insulated & Non-Insulated Terminals, Built-In Wire Cutter - (TT-240)Triplett$19.99
The Triplett TT-240 PowrStrip Automatic Wire Stripper automatically strips wire from 8 to 30 AWG. The TT-240 PowrStrip also crimps insulated and no...View full details$19.99Sale
The Triplett TT-221 ClikGrip 10-in. Auto-Adjusting Water Pump Pliers feature a quick adjusting design with no buttons to press or channels to lock....View full details$14.99Contact Sales
The Triplett TT-260 CrossJaw Long Reach 'Double-X' Long Needle Nose Pliers features serrated jaws that can easily grip small objects. The CrossJaw ...View full details$17.99Sale
Professional 32 Piece Industrial Grade Metal Bit Kit: Phillips Tamper, Torx Tamper, Hex Tamper, and Spanner Bits- (TSBK-001)Triplett$13.99
The Triplett 32 piece kit for tamper proof fasteners includes 30 industrial grade metal bits, quick release 1/4" magnetic drill adapter and a 1/4" ...View full details$13.99Sale
The Triplett TT-260 CrossJaw Long Reach 'Double-X' Long Needle Nose Pliers features serrated jaws that can easily grip small objects. The CrossJaw ...View full details$9.99Sale
TriplettOriginal price $21.99Current price $15.99
Induction hardened jaws up to 58HRC w/ 19 smooth position adjustments for one hand wrenching Capacity of 1.9" (50mm) High wear resistance & pi...View full detailsOriginal price $21.99Current price $15.99Save $6.00
New8" Linesman Pliers With Fish Tape Puller- Capacity of Up to 3.8mm Medium Hard and 2.5mm Hard Wire - (TT-270)Triplett$19.99
The Triplett TT-240 8" Linesman Pliers With Fish Tape Puller is constructed with hot forged chromium-molybdenum steel that has precise and ultra-sm...View full details$19.99Sale
Know More About Triplett Networking Hand Tools
What is a hand tool used for?
Hand tools are used for various types of day-to-day tasks. They are used for various small and big tasks like fixing, hammering, crimping, and so on. Quality of tools and their proper use are important while performing different tasks. At Triplett, we provide hand tools that can be used for different electronic fixing applications.
What are the different networking tools and their functions?
There are different types of hand tools used for various purposes. Some of these hand tools and their functions are as follows:
- Crimper Tool: A crimper tool is used to conjoin metal pieces by deformation. It is generally used for fixing a connector to the cable end. Our 8-piece Quick Change Ratchet Crimper features 7 interchangeable die heads. These heads are used for non-insulated and insulated terminals used in various electrical and electronic applications.
- Telescoping Inspection Mirror: Telescoping inspection mirrors are used while inspecting invisible, hard-to-reach, behind view spots under machinery, automobiles, and other equipment.
- Screwdrivers: A screwdriver is a very common hand tool used for turning and tightening screws. A screwdriver features different types of tips, which fit different driving surfaces including recesses, grooves, slots, and so on. There are many types of screwdrivers used for different operations like – flathead screwdrivers, Torx screwdrivers, square screwdrivers, hexagon screwdrivers, and so on. We provide an auto-loading screwdriver that is perfect for professional or DIY kits. It features six bits - standard: 3/32", 1/8", 5/32" and Phillips: 000, 00, 0.
- Pliers: Pliers are served for multiple purposes, as they can be used to hold objects, as well as cut and bend wires. Some different types of pliers include needle nose pillars, fencing pliers, lineman’s pliers, splitting pliers, tongue and groove pliers, etc. Our selection features various types of pliers, which can be used for different electrical projects.
- Wrenches: A wrench, also known as a spanner, is designed to grip an object while turning. Some of the types of wrenches are basin wrench, pipe wrench, crowfoot wrench, ratchet wrench, adjustable wrench, etc. We provide spanner bits as a part of Professional 32 Piece Industrial Grate Metal Bit.
Browse More Network & Cable Testing Collections
|Voice, Data, & Video Patch Cables||Cable Length Meters||Tone Generator & Probe Kits|
|LAN or Ethernet Testers||Low Voltage Testers & Accessories|
Telephone Test Sets:
|Telephone Lineman Test Sets||PoE Testers|
|Telephone Line Tester||Power Over Coax|
RF Spectrum Analyzer:
|RF Spectrum Analyzer|