Know More About Triplett Particle Counter
What is an air particle counter?
An air particle counter also called air particulate meter is a handheld device which measures the air particles based on their size. We offer portable air particle counters in various configurations. They also measure other parameters such as dew point, air temperature, relative humidity, and so on. Most of these models can measure five to six channels of particle sizes simultaneously and as small as 0.3µm. All of these are displayed on the counter screen at the same time.
How do particle counters work?
Handheld particle counters are portable and easy to use. Here are some pointers on their usage.
- They come with a simple push button menu and screen navigators. There are functional keys, ON/OFF keys, and Up, Down, and Enter buttons.
- They can be connected to another device such as a computer or an integrated device through the Internet, particularly wireless connectivity.
- Our particle counters are designed in compliance with FDA and NIST calibration standards which allow you to easily measure the concentration of particles in the air and remotely communicate with the connected device or system.
- You can use them to check specific spots in a room since they have their own display.
- There is a built-in camera for capturing images, a screen to display them, memory to store them, and software for remote connectivity and report generation.
- The air enters the device through a cavity on the top, and there is a sensor which senses and measures the particles. Also, the particles are categorized into sizes here. Five to six different sizes can be counted in one go and displayed on the screen.
- Press the Switch ON key for a few seconds to illuminate the display and switch on the meter.
- Before you begin, it is important to set the sensor to zero.
- Press F3 for settings. Set the counter for the right mode, cycle, interval, ambient temperature, channel display, level indication, and sample time. First try test runs and note the readings.
- Return to testing screen after done with the settings by using ESC key.
- Press RUN and test sequence will run on auto mode and the readings will be displayed on the screen accordingly.
What does a particulate counter measure?
Typically, particle air counters measure particulate matter present in air, even in very small sizes. It also measures specific spots or pockets in an indoor area and instantly offer the output. Along with this feature, our handheld particle counters also measure other air quality parameters such as temperature, relative humidity, and dew point.
Browse More Building, Maintenance & Environmental Collections
Inspection & Laser Distance Meters:
|Borescope Inspection Camera||Photo & Contact Tachometers|
|Manometers||Laser Distance Meters|
|Natural Gas Detector and Pen||Formaldahyde Meters||Co & Co2 Meters|
|Sound & Noise Level Meters||Humidity Indicators & Meters||Non-Contact & Contact Thermometers|
|Air Flow Meter Anemometers||Hygro-Thermometers||Digital Hygrometer|
|Moisture Meters||Digital Lux Meters|
|PH and Conductivity Meters|