Single Input Type K/J Thermometer - Measures Air Temperature, Relative Humidity, Wet Bulb, Dew Point, and Type K Temperature- (TMP50)
The Triplett Model TMP50 Single Input Type K (-328 to 2501°F/-200 to 1372°C) /Type J (-346 to 2012°F/-210 to 1100°C) Thermometer has a dual backlit display with °C, °F or °K temperature readout. It can be used to measure the surface temperature of solid objects as well as in liquids and ambient (air) temperature. It features an adjustable offset for probe compensation, Min/Max/Average with elapsed time reference, Data Hold function that freezes readings on the display for easy viewing, and a programmable auto power off with disable to conserve battery life. Includes 3 AAA batteries and Type K Thermocouple bead probe. 1-year warranty.
- Dual backlit display with °C, °F or °K temperature readout
- Adjustable offset for probe compensation
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time reference
- Data Hold freezes readings on the display
- Programmable auto power off with disable
- Includes: 3 AAA batteries and Type K Thermocouple bead probe