Telescoping Inspection Mirror - (TT-144)
The Triplett Model TT-144 Telescoping Inspection Mirror can be used to inspect behind immovable objects like machinery, motor vehicles, plumbing, electrical, to check for wear, leaks, loose fittings, dropped hardware in hard to reach areas. It has a retracted size of 9.5” (includes mirror) and extends up to 20" overall (17" (43.2cm) rod). The 3-section brass rod has a black vinyl grip handle for easy gripping. The 2.25" (5.7cm) glass mirror with metal housing is connected to a double ball-joint that adjusts to any angle for easy viewing. Ideal for for industrial, commercial and residential use.
CATEGORY: HAND TOOLS
- Extends from 9.5" (24.1cm) to 20" (50.8cm)
- 2.25" (5.7cm) glass mirror with metal housing
- Double ball-joint adjusts to any angle
- 3-section brass rod with black vinyl grip handle
- Retracted size 9.5” (includes mirror) extends to 20" overall (17" (43.2cm) rod)