Laser Photo Tachometer: Provides Fast and Accurate Non-Contact RPM of Rotating Objects and Count (REV) Measurements- (TA150)
The Triplett Model TA150 Tachometer provides fast and accurate non-contact RPM of rotating objects and count (REV) measurements. The laser pointer beam provides accurate long distance measurements for photo tachometer measurements with a 19.7” (500mm) maximum target distance. It features a quartz crystal timebase, fast 0.5 second sampling rate (over 120RPM) and a 5-digit backlit LCD display. Built-in memory recalls Min/Max/Last Value stored. Includes 23” (58.4cm) reflective tape, 9V battery and carrying case. 1-year warranty.
- Two test modes: Rotational speed (RPM) and Count mode (REV)
- 19.7” (500mm) maximum target distance
- Memory recalls Min/Max/Last Value stored
- Complete with 23” (58.4cm) reflective tape, 9V battery and carrying case
- Fast and accurate non-contact RPM measurement of rotating objects
- Wide measurement range and high resolution
- Backlit 5-digit LCD display
- Overmolded housing for added durability
- Optional models complete with Certificate of Traceability to N.I.S.T.
- 1-year warranty
|RPM Range||2 to 99,999RPM|
|Count Range||1 to 99,999 REV|
|Target Distance||2 to 19.7” (50 to 500mm)|
|Dimensions||6.3 x 2.3 x 1.5” (160 x 58 x 39mm)|