12:1 Non- Contact Infrared Laser Thermometer: Temperature Range of -4° to 932° F - (IRT220)
The Triplett Model IRT220 is a compact, rugged, easy to use non-contact IR thermometer that can Instantly measure the surface temperature of objects without making contact. With a quick press of the trigger, a built-in laser identifies the measurement area, and the backlit LCD displays the temperature of the target. It features a 12:1 distance to target ratio, wide temperature range of -4° to 932° F (-20° to 500°C), fixed 0.95 emissivity, automatic data hold with power off after 10 seconds, and min/max recording. Includes 9V battery. 1-year warranty.
- Instantly measure the surface temperature of objects without making contact
- Built-in laser identifies the measurement area
- Backlit LCD display with selectable °F or °C readout
- 0.95 fixed emissivity
- Automatic Data Hold
- Auto power off after 10 seconds
- Includes 9V battery
- 1-year warranty
- Lead time for NIST Certified products is 5-7 business days
- Upon order placement, please provide the company name that should appear on the certificate. Without this information, we will not be able to provide a certificate of calibration.
|Temperature Range||-4 to 932°F (-20 to 500°C)|
|Distance to Target Ratio||12:1|
|Dimensions||5.4 x 2.9 x 1.5” (137 x 73 x 39mm)|