CCTV Security Camera Test Monitor: 8" HD 1080p LED Display - (HDCM3)
Use with Security Cameras during setup, testing, and monitoring; DVRs, Cable/Satellite TV boxes, and DVD Players; Computers and Laptops as a second monitor; DSLR Cameras as a second screen while broadcasting live events; Raspberry PI Projects, and much more. Portable lightweight design, weighs only 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
CATEGORY: CCTV TEST MONITOR
- 8” HD TFT LED monitor with 1280 x 720 resolution
- Connects using HDMI, VGA, and AV inputs
- Full HD 1080p screen resolution
- Rechargeable battery with AC adapter
- Built-in speaker with volume control button
- Ruggedized outer construction
- Mounts to a desk or wall using the included swivel stand
Triplett HDCM3 HDMI and Composite Video Test Monitor
Ultra-Compact Rugged HD Monitor
This is a multi-purpose ruggedized HD LED monitor. It can be used for temporary or permanent connection to any NVR, DVR, Cable/Satelllite box, computer, or other video source that has an HDMI, AV, VGA, or BNC connection.
-Security Cameras during setup, testing, and monitoring.
-DVRs, Cable & Satellite TV boxes, & DVD Players.
-Computers and Laptops as a second monitor.
-DSLR Cameras as a second screen while broadcasting live events.
-Raspberry PI Projects and much more!
- High definition 1080P LED screen
- Connections on top for easy access
- Built-in rechargeable battery plus A/C adapter provided
- Ruggedized for field use
- Two-click Input selection
- Includes stand
- The HDCM3 will not work directly connected to HD Analog Cameras or anything that uses proprietary encoding
8” HD LED Monitor with 1080P HDMI
4:3 LED HD Digital Panel.
Compact & ruggedized for real-world use.
Includes stand, AC Adapter & HDMI cable
|Screen Size||8” TFT LED|
|Backlight Lamp||LED Backlight|
|Resolution||1280 x 720|
|Display Mode||HDMI (1080p, 1080i, 720p)|
|Audio||1 BNC input; 3.5mm earphone jack; Built-in 1W speaker in front panel|
|Languages||Nine: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese|
|Power||100 to 240VAC, rechargeable battery, or 12VDC/2A|
7.4 x 5.2 x 1.2” (188 x 130.7 x 31mm) / 1lb (0.45kg)