3 ¾ Digit 4000 Count Miniature 300A AC Clamp-On Meter: CAT III 300V - (9200)
The Triplett 9200 is a 3 3/4 (4000 count) mini AC digital clamp-on meter with a large display. It measures 300A True RMS AC Current and features a Data Hold function. Read More >
The Triplett 9200 is a 3 3/4 (4000 count) mini AC digital clamp-on meter with a large display. It measures 300A True RMS AC Current and features a Data Hold function. Built-in non-contact AC Voltage tester. The ABS plastic housing provides impact and drop resistance in a sleek ergonomic design, and the user-friendly Auto Ranging helps maximize results. With an industry standard CAT III 300V design it provides resistance to damage from transient overvoltages in any demanding settings. The Model 9200B is suited for a variety of commercial and residential applications such as security, electrical, HVAC installations and more. Includes wrist strap, 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries and case.
9200B-NIST Comes with Certificate of traceability to NIST standards
Please add 11 business days lead-time for the NIST calibration process
CATEGORY: CLAMP METER
- True RMS AC Current measurements up to 300A
- 4000 count display and simple 2 button operation
- Built-in non-contact AC voltage detector
- Auto power off, Low battery indicator and Data Hold
- CAT III 600V safety rating
- Includes wrist strap, 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries and case
- Lead time for NIST Certified products is 5-7 business days
- Upon order placement, please provide the company name that should appear on the certificate. Without this information, we will not be able to provide a certificate of calibration.