Plug Bug 2™ GFCI Tester: Tests 3-Wire 110-125 VAC Receptacles- (9610)
The Triplett Plug-Bug 2 GFCI Receptacle Tester checks 3-wire electrical outlets for proper wiring and identifies 5 wiring faults. The easy to read lights indicate the test results. Fault charts are located on both sides of the tester so that it can easily be used on receptacles in "ground up" or "ground down" installations. It also tests for correct GFCI operation and has a test-in-progress LED indicator. Rugged design fits easily in a tool box.
- For use on standard 3-wire 110-125 VAC receptacles
- Detects correct wiring and 5 common wiring problems: Open Ground, Open Neutral, Open Hot, Hot/Ground Reverse, Hot/Neutral Reverse
- Tests for proper (GFCI) Ground Fault operation
- To test, simply plug into receptacle and observe the light pattern — Fault charts are located on both sides of the tester so that it can easily be used on receptacles in "ground up" or "ground down" installations
- For use on 110~125 VAC receptacles
- Circuit Interrupter outlets
- Push the yellow button to test operation of ground fault receptacle
- GFCI "Test in Progress" LED Indicator
- 1 year warranty
Plug Bug 2
GFCI Receptacle Tester
The Triplett Plug-Bug 2 is an accurate GFCI Receptacle Tester. With it's simple "just plug into outlet" test you can easily identify common wiring faults in outlets. The easy to read lights indicate precise test results to help determine GFCI faults. Designed to help wire new outlets and determine problems with existing ones.
- Detects common wiring problems in standard and (GFCI) Ground Fault
- To test, simply plug into receptacle and observe the light pattern
Test wall outlets for proper wiring and identify live outlets.